Tuesday 14 April 2015

Thrifted








Today's outfit is a perfect example of mixing high end and low end items, although I sometimes feel like when you say 'low end' people immediately think poor quality but that is not always the case. The cardigan which will be perfect for throwing on over a little summer dress was £5 from a thrift shop and the LBD was also from a thrift shop, but I have had it that long that I actually cannot remember the price. You might recognize the mules as these were featured in my High end vs Low end blog post last month (link here) I just couldn't resist, they were such a bargain at £25. You might be wondering about the 'high end' part of the post, well, that would be my Prada Sunnies. Don't worry, I'm not back to my old ways of wearing sunglasses in every post it's just we finally are having some weather that warrants wearing them. 
Hollie X


Dress- Thrift shop
Cardigan- Thrift Shop
Shoes- Florence and Fred
Bag- Topshop
Sunglasses


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig