Wednesday 11 February 2015

Just abit more 70's













As I mentioned in my previous post link here I am currently indulging in the 70's trend without hopefully looking like I have been invited to a themed fancy dress party. Today's outfit is pretty similar to the previous 70's post, in that, I have tried to stick to one key piece so it doesn't become too over kill. I wonder if you can guess which piece I am referring to (hint its the very tasseled, very suede jacket)? Again, a nod to the Chloe SS15 collection. My Jacket, is in fact, from a small shop in a little village that was unfortunately closing down, meaning I got the jacket for a lot cheaper than I should have. I know this jacket might scare a few people, but its so easy to wear casually if you keep your outfit quite muted like today's post and in previous post here.
P.S My boots are the ones I was previously lusting for in my High End vs High Street post... They are even better in real life. I will apologise now as I have a feeling they are going to be in a lot of posts.
Hollie x

Dress- Topshop
Boots- Topshop
Jacket- Vintage
Bag- Topshop 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig