Thursday 19 February 2015

Comfort Packing









Im really looking forward to this weekend. My little baby sister (she's actually now taller than me) currently attends Newcastle University so the whole family is heading up to visit her. It was her birthday this week so we will be heading out to celebrate. The only trouble is deciding what to wear! My room is turned upside down at the minute deciding on outfits, I think the correct term is 'floordrobe'. Anyway, to try and navigate the first world problem of deciding what to pack I wore a casual outfit comprising of an old denim skirt from Zara, which, lucky for me, denim is back in Vogue and a comfy new jumper from Topshop, and yes, those damn Topshop boots again. 
I hope you enjoy your weekend.
P.s If any of you guys have any food/drinks/sites recommendations for Newcastle do let me know. 
Hollie x


Jumper- Topshop
Skirt- Zara
Boots- Topshop
Bag- Primark


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig