Monday 5 January 2015

Back to it








Well the Christmas hols are well and truly over and now I am back at work... MAJOR Monday blues! Although I probably mirror the feelings of most of the population. To try and brighten my day I decided to wear my new jumper, a sweet sale purchase I scored from Whistles at the weekend. I think I will probably do a haul video... Original I know, but it is the best way to show you all the goodies I got in the sale and it also means you get to hear my northern accent (I can hear your sarcastic 'yay'). I hope your week goes quick. I know I am praying for the weekend already. Don't forget, I also post every Thursday so check back in for a new post then. 
Happy new years guys
Hollie x

Leather Jacket- H&M
Black Jumper- Whistles
Skirt- River Island
Chelsea Boots- Topshop
Bag- Topshop

SHARE:

2 comments

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig