Monday 15 December 2014

The Christmas Jumper






Saturday's post was all about novelty clutches and today's post is all about my new novelty Christmas jumper, well, it 'tis the season'. This Christmas jumper was sent to me by the lovely guys at Chiara fashion. I think the best part has to be the minion. If your stuck for a Christmas Jumper I would definitely recommend the Chiara Fashion website. 
Hollie x

Jumper- Chiara Fashion*
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Topshop
Coat- Reiss
*Gifted item
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Minions are the best! I love your jumper Hollie❤️ Please can you check my blog out? I'm currently doing my 12 Days of Blogmas & I'd love it if you'd take a look at it and possibly spread the word if you like it!
    http://janiepiedani.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1
    Thank you
    Dani Janie x
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig