Monday 8 September 2014

Dolly P




 

 
Tassels and a glitter jumper... On a Monday! That's right guys, today's outfit inspiration is the Queen of country, Dolly Parton. But lets be honest, if any day needed a spot of Dolly it was always going to be a Monday. I would definitely describe this as one of my favorite casual outfits, simply because it has an element of fun. Sometimes I find it to easy to stick to all black especially when I am in a rush, or more to the point, have over slept! In case your wondering, my amazing Dolly esque jacket was from a little Suede shop that was shutting down in a village near where I live. It was a bit of a bitter sweet purchase. Sweet, because I got an amazing suede jacket for £20 pounds, and bitter, because it is always sad to see little family run shops closing down.
Hollie x

Suede Jacket- Shop now closed and I cannot remember the name :/ 
Jumper- charity Shop
Skinny ripped jeans- Topshop
Boots- Topshop
Sunglasses- Prada
Bag- Zara
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Indeed! I'm always sad to see small businesses crushed by the big boot of Malls or just the crappy economy in general. We have a lot of small vintage shops in my city, I'd hate to see them go.
    Adore this jacket, it's the best purchase every and goes great with the glitter *_* Shiny!

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig