Saturday 5 July 2014

Saturday Outfit Inspo











This weeks outfit inspiration is my take on 'smart casual', a phrase that always seems to be used when you wear a blazer with an outfit. It is also a phrase that reminds me of a 40 something Dad with jeans and a blazer on, don't ask why, maybe I have watched too many Next adverts. To make my look less '40 something Dad' I started with the basics and didn't wear jeans. As I am wearing a white blazer I decided to keep the palette of the outfit mainly black allowing it to become monochromatic. A colour combination in my eyes you cannot really go wrong with. Although I do have a black blazer, I felt that with the black T-shirt and skirt it would have felt slightly too formal and almost office like. To add a bit of playfulness to the outfit I wore a Mickey Mouse vintage t-shirt. Finally, I added a splash of colour with the use of my clutch. 
I hope you have lovely weekend whatever you're up to. 
Hollie x

Blazer-Topshop
T-shirt- Vintage
Skirt- H&M
Clutches- Accessorize
Heels- Zara
Sunglasses- Miu Miu 
SHARE:

2 comments

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig