Saturday 21 June 2014

Saturday Outfit Inspo


 



As I have mentioned about a gazillion times in my previous posts, this week I have been moving apartments (and still am). So today's outfit inspiration is simple, the dress is perfect for dressing up or down and is probably something you could also wear for work. To add a little colour I added electric blue shoes and a white clutch. I must confess that the clutch isn't mine I 'borrowed' it from my mum, I have had my eye on it for a while. Perhaps the clutch needs to be permanently relocated to my wardrobe. I am such a hypocrite because I get so mad when my sisters try to borrow my clothes. The dress has a drop waist and was only £10 in the Miss Selfridge sale, which I thought was to much of bargain to not grab. 
Enjoy your evening. 
Hollie x
Dress- Miss Selfridges
Shoes- Zara
Clutch- Matalan 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig