Thursday 29 May 2014

Metallica







 


 



The metallic coat I am wearing in this post isn't new, I just haven't worn it for a while (shock). I am not brave enough yet to wear the jacket with colour, so I kept the palette simple and stuck to this casual black jersey material dress from Ark (I realise black is a colour, but I am talking bright hues). I think I will probably style it next time with a white outfit. Easing myself in gently before the full visual onslaught! Tip: Start like me and keep you base colour simple.
Hollie x

Jacket- Zara
Dress- Ark
Boots- Topshop
Bag- Primark 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This grunge glam look is amazing on you, the jacket is fabulous xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig