Thursday 23 January 2014

The bare appeal









Its funny, when I am getting dressed I always find my outfits look better with bare legs. Take todays outfit for example, if I had added a simple pair of black tights it would have pulled the whole outfit down and made it rather bland. But by simply opting for bare skin it draws your eyes to the detail on my shoes and my skirt. I do see the appeal of tights when it is freezing, and I haven't lost my mind I would pick warmth over pnueamonia any day, but today wasn't too chilly. The jumper I am wearing is one I managed to grab in the sale from Gap and I absolutely love it! I know the word 'love' is a term massively over used especially by bloggers, but honestly, don't be surprised if it pops up more than once... The jumper I mean, not the word 'love'.  
Hollie x
Jumper: Gap
Skirt: Gap
Boots: Topshop
Sunglasses: Rayban

SHARE:

1 comment

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig