Friday 21 June 2013

A very English Hollie









I think its fair to say you can tell I am English! For one; I have very pale skin. I also seem to suffer from an extreme stiff upper lip (in case you haven't noticed I rarely smile in my pictures). And finally, my love of talking about the weather. Honestly, all that is missing is a picture of me eating a Sunday roast (I would gladly oblige) with the good Queen herself.
So, in keeping with this very English topic I recently read an article in The Times fashion section, that quite rightly stated that the pattern trouser is a go to item for the English summer. Especially with the unpredictability of our weather. Well, as soon as they mentioned the weather I was hooked, in case you cannot tell I'm being sarcastic. More seriously after reading the article I couldn't agree more. Really, there is no excuse, they are in every high-street store, and can add a hint of sunshine to a very grey English day. Have I spoken about the weather enough yet?
Today's inspiration; the English weather and an article in The Times... I'm such a cliché (head in hands).
Hollie x

Jumper- Urban Outfitters
Trousers- Zara
Boots- Topshop

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Awesome post my dear, really love your outfit - the patterned pants are crazy cool and you styled them to perfection! <33 Brilliant writing as well, really enjoyed it! ^^

    Liana x
    Dress Code Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am completely in love with your outfit! Your trousers are amazing!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
    http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love the boot and trouser combination, need to invest in some cut out boots after pay day they're beautiful! x

    http://allurescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit!! love the pants so much
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  5. The jumper is really cool and chic. I want one.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig