Friday 22 March 2013

Painter and Decorator







Last night I decided to wear my favourite painter and decorator outfit (I mean overalls)and headed out for cocktails with my girlfriends. I honestly could wear my overalls all the time they are so versatile. I have to rein myself in when I'm shopping so I don't buy any more. Seriously, I would be walking around like an adult baby 24/7.  
I hope you enjoy your weekend.
Hollie x
Overalls- Riverisland
Plaid Shirt- Boyfriends
Leather Jacket- Topshop
Shoes- Kurt Geiger

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love ur kook, thebjacket is amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great...
    follow you dear..kisss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Love your style.
    Wanna follow each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blouse !

    Maybe you want us to follow each other ?
    Follow me and leave me a comment so I can follow back !

    My Blog
    My Bloglovin
    My Twitter
    My Facebook
    My Instagram
    My Fashiolista


    Thanks for visiting and see you soon !
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweety comment!!
    Great post, i like it very much. You have a great blog :)
    Come back to my new post;
    http://peaceinmyshoes.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit :)

    Lets follow each other, hun :)
    I'm following you now.
    I would be very glad to have you as my new friend, too.

    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig