Monday 26 November 2012

Leather friends

I stare at my leather skirt with a fond expression, it has definitely become like a friend, popping in and out of my closet like its come round for coffee and a catch up. I do love it, we always have the best time together. I think the main reason we get on so well is the fact that it is simple and yet, the leather material makes an outfit seem totally different, oh, and not forgetting its sense of humour. This leather friend of mine is a well travelled piece of clothing. It has helped me 'paint the town red' and given a simple Monday outfit a bit of a lift. My leather friend is very well connected and knows leather skirts of all different colours and lengths. Today I decided I needed a catch up with my leather friend and so I teamed it with a cable knit Jumper and we went out for a lovely winter walk together. Do you have a piece of  clothing that feels like an old friend?
Holly x

Coat- Riess
Cable Knit Jumper-TK Maxx
Leather Skirt- Miss Selfridges
Boots: Topshop
Bag: A gift fro Venice
Necklace: A gift
















SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Love your style and cute sweater!
    XO, Zia
    http://tisallaboutthefashion.blogspot.in
    Interested in following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics....Thanks for your comment on my blog, I follow you now:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post!! love the bag!!
    wanna follow each other??
    http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. like this style!
    great jacket and bag!

    Are we following yet?
    with GFC +FB + Twitter ?
    let me know if you did and I'll follow back!

    www.linlicious-style.nl

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig