Friday 28 September 2012

White & Wooden

I annoy myself sometimes, my poses are very wooden. I'm just left with no choice most of the time, as I take all the pictures myself! Unless my tripod springs arms, legs and suddenly starts requesting I call it Mario Testino, they are going to have to do for now! Sorry guys:(. If you blog, is this a problem you encounter? On a more positive note, it's Friday and its Paris Fashion week (my favourite) With instagram, I really feel like I am in the front row! Tomorrow I'm going to be at the races, which is exciting as it is my first time. Luckily, my friend had the foresight to book a box! Flash floods and heels don't mix!! I will try and take as many pictures as I can or bore my poor friends and ask them to take pictures of me (egotistical). 
Are you doing anything fun this weekend?

Enjoy the pics
Holly x

Instagram:Holliescloset


Jumper:Zara
Shirt:Charity shop
Skinnies:Topshop
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: Vintage 







SHARE:

1 comment

  1. i would love to own this outfit! x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig