Wednesday 9 May 2012

Cocktail

This outfit is definitely a cocktail of colour and patterns; oh I do love a good clash! Especially when it sticks two fingers up to the English weather. The trousers I am wearing are from Zara and although you cannot see it clearly in my pictures they have a black panel running up each side of the leg, which gives them a slight tux affect. I haven’t been very well recently and I think I was starting to get slight cabin fever. Maybe that’s why I went crazy with the outfit today, fresh air and human contact can do that to a girl! Any way, I’m off to catch up on my work … ‘oh I feel faint’ (I joke).
‘Toodle pip!’
Holly x






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Love your outfit, and the print of your pants. You look amazing.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfits!

    I wonder if you'd like to join Lookmash.com to challenge yourself against bloggers from all around the world. Interested? Go to Lookmash.com, join and send me a word at marta@lookmash.com - I'll set you up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    Nice blog. We love it.

    We’ve been taking note of your style and we've come to be wonderfully addicted to it.
    We'd like to invite you as our 1st group of fashionista to join WhatIWear in a conquest to inspire the world,changing one wardrobe at a time.

    Click HERE to become a member - www.whatiwear.com
    Or check our blog at blog.whatiwear.com

    --
    Here are some members who have already joined us.
    Anastasia Siantar - brownplatform.com
    Andree Judd - avantgardien.tumblr.com
    Willabell Ong - paledivision.blogspot.com
    Marie Hamm - themavenpost.blogpost.com
    Paris & London - themadtwins.blogspot.com
    Alyssa Lau - theordinarypeoples.blogspot.com
    Nadine Drexler - whengreengrasswasyellowonpictures.com
    White Lace - whitelace.ro
    Becka Häggblom - sunshineinnorth.blogspot.com
    Michalina Z - stook-pook.blogspot.com
    Jessica C - westmountfashionista.com
    Claradevi Handriatmadja - luce-dale.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this mix of the colours in your outfit.

    ReplyDelete

© Hollies Closet. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig